Wednesday, January 28, 2009

What to wear?

Since I am being laid off tomorrow, all I can seem to think about is, "What should I wear?" I kind of feel like I am dressing for my funeral, and not because I will have to wear tomorrow's outfit forever, but because it is the last thing that people will remember me in.

I need to look memorable. So maybe I will wear pasties on my nips with pajama bottoms. But I also need to wear something appropriate for morning mimosas to be transitioned into afternoon martinis, perhaps a nap in the park, and then happy hour at 5, so maybe just blue jeans and a nice shirt.

Here's to the end of an experiment, and the grand start of a whole new one.

3 comments:

Robert said...

Laid.

Anonymous said...

So did you really get laid off?

Candymoonface said...

Yup, but so did my whole company...it got shut down. So now I am just a casualty of the economy.

Damn you economy! I know you are just an abstraction but you are such a fickle mistress!