Monday, February 9, 2009

Self Made Millionaire

For some reason, as a kid, I always envisioned myself a free wheeling city dwelling business woman in a smart business suit who would carry a briefcase. I also was imagined that I would have made my first million dollars by the age of 24. Somehow, I don't think I am going to be able to accomplish the financial aspect of the dream, but at least I will have worn a suit in the city while carrying a hand bag.

Although, if I just change the currency of that first million, then the dream could still be accomplished. I'm doing pretty well on the accumulation of belly button lint. I, and I'm sure many others, are financial successes in terms of fine organic belly button lint. Maybe that should be the basis upon which our new economy is built. I'll notify the President. I've paid my taxes so I should be qualified to advise him on this issue.

No comments: